If you are ready for a new smile, and are tired of dealing with missing, broken, or cracked teeth, then full mouth implants may be right for you. Full mouth implants can provide patients with a new smile in just one day and can restore your smile. Implants are a permanent solution, and allow patients to eat and speak normally, as they would with their natural teeth.
At Jolie Smiles we provide many restorative options for our patients. Dr. Truong specializes in full mouth implants, and has restored thousands of smiles. We care about your oral health, and implants can restore confidence and improve your health, giving you a better quality of life. Let Jolie Smiles become your preferred dentist for full mouth implants in Odessa, FL.
Benefits of Full Mouth Implants
- Patients can enjoy all the foods they love.
- Implants restore the functionality of your teeth.
- The entire arch of your teeth can be replaced with just a few dental implants.
- No denture adhesives are needed.
- Implants are permanent and do not slip or click.
- All-on-4 can provide you with a new smile in one day.
- Implants help to promote bone growth.
Full Mouth Implant Cons
- Implants tend to cost more because the process involves the latest technology and materials.
- Implants take time to heal.
Overall, the benefits outweigh the cons, and dental implants can give patients that smile they have always wanted. If you would like to be considered for full mouth implants, and are ready to take that step towards a new smile, we recommend scheduling an implant consultation with us. Our doctor can examine your teeth and mouth, and develop a customized treatment plan that is tailored to your needs. At Jolie Smiles your oral health is our priority, and we love to help patients achieve a beautiful smile that they can enjoy for years.
Interested in Finding a Dentist in Odessa, FL?
If you are interested in finding a dentist near you that specializes in full mouth implants in Odessa, FL, Jolie Smiles Denture & Implant Center can help. Let our team help you move towards a long-lasting smile you can be proud to show off.
To schedule your appointment contact Jolie Smiles Denture & Implant Center, and our friendly staff will be happy to assist you.